ABOUT CVS PHARMACY: CVS pharmacy is the largest American drug store. The day on which it came into existence was 8th May Stanley Goldstein, Sidney Goldstein, Ralph Hoagland, and Deepak Dave inaugurated CVS pharmacy. Its headquarters are at 1 CVS Drive, Woonsocket, Rhode Island, U.S. In 2018, its earnings were US$134.128 billion. In 2007, there were 2,03,000 people employed in CVS pharmacy. Its original name was consumer value store. It is the enormous pharmacy chain in the United States in terms of the number of territories and total prescription value.
CVShealthsurvey.com- Take CVS Pharmacy Customer Survey
In 2005, CVS took part in a program. The program was about to decrease the pollution of Maine’s waterways. They decided to receive the drugs for disposal. So that community does not dispose of it in a way that enters rivers and other water bodies. In 2013, The Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection Agency found that CVS had improperly observed, supervised, and disposed of dangerous materials. So CVS accepted to pay $8,00,000 to The Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection Agency.
Rules for engaging in CVS pharmacy customer feedback and survey
The person must be a legal civilian of the United States.
The person should not be less than 18 years to engage in this survey.
Staff Members and their family members are not entitled to engage in this survey.
There are two ways of engaging in this survey:-
2) through the mail.
- The Purchases or payments won’t boost the possibility of winning the survey rewards.
- Single entry per family is allowed.
- A person can enter the survey once in an exceedingly month.
- The person must have a purchase receipt and a survey code printed on it.
- The person must be able to understand English or Spanish language.
- The person must have a laptop or PC connected to the internet.
- The winner is liable to pay the taxes associating with the price.
The rewards are of two types:-
- Per month, one winner can get $1000.
- Per month 200 winners can get $10.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CONDUCTING THIS SURVEY?
- It is an economical way to recognize feedback from the customer.
- It is time-saving.
- It is money saving.
- The customers feel uninterested when it comes to filling a written questionnaire.
- The customers find this method attractive and easy to do also.
- CVS can get error-free and reliable results from this survey.
- The information gathered from this survey is exchangeable.
- The customer feels good when their opinion matters a lot for the restaurant.
HOW TO ENGAGE IN THIS SURVEY?
- The survey is available on the official survey website. The official survey website is www.cvssurvey.com.
- The customer has to choose a language from English or Spanish. He/she should choose his/her comfortable language.
- The customer has to enter the survey ID number. It is a 17 digit survey code. It will be available on the purchase receipt.
- The customer has to answer all the questions. He/ she should answer the questions according to the service he/she gets during his/her last visit.
- The customer has to enter some personal details. It includes name, email address, contact number.
- If the customer wins the reward, he/she will get the information through the provided personal details.
HOW TO ENGAGE IN THE SURVEY?
( THROUGH THE MAIL)
The customer can enter the sweepstakes through the mail also.
The customer has to send his/her name, address, email address, date of birth, contact number to CVS Pharmacy $1,000 Monthly Sweepstakes, 16200 city road, Suite 140, Dallas,
American state 75248-6897.
WHICH QUESTIONS WILL BE THERE IN CVS PHARMACY CUSTOMER FEEDBACK AND SURVEY?
- How likely does the customer will recommend CVS to his/her friend or relative?
- What is the reason behind the customer’s rating?
- What was the overall satisfaction of the customer at this CVS visit?
- What is the reason behind the customer’s score?
- Does the customer have a little bit more time to continue the survey?
- Was the customer’s thing available? ( which he/she was wanting to buy)
- Was the staff helping the customer?
- How much total time does the customer spend on buying the product?
- Was the staff friendly?
- Is the customer a member of CVS’s extra care program?
- Does any staff member alert the customer about the coupon or extra buck that the customer may have had on his/her extra care account?
- While checking out, does the customer use any coupon or extra buck?
- Were the coupons or extra buck successfully applied to the customer’s purchase?
- Does the customer want to give my comment to CVS Store?
The rewards are of two types:-
Per month, one winner can get $1000.
Per month 200 winners can get $10.
In the end, the customer has to enter some personal details. It includes name, email address, contact number.
If the customer wins the reward, he/she will get the information through the provided personal details.
Related Tags: CVShealthsurvey.com- Take CVS Pharmacy Customer Feedback & Survey